|Posted:||8 months ago|
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Fatalities Claims Specialist to join the team. You will be responsible for the reviewing and monitoring of fatality claims for potentially compensable deaths by Scheme Agents.
- Review and respond to all fatality notifications received from Scheme Agents
- Review and confirm, or seek further information regarding fatality liability decisions
- Identify and escalate matters to Fatality Leader which may require additional support
- Track, monitor and maintain claims data, including key decision-making dates and liability decisions
- Identify opportunities to improve workflow processes and customer support services
- Understanding of the legislation and regulatory framework relevant to Workers Insurance
- Ability to manage claims with compassion, and demonstrated empathy and resilience
- Experience in the management of fatality claims and/or similar sensitive claim types
Please apply by following the link. For more information.
Please contact Poppy Robinson on 02 9641 2461.