|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
This organisation is a leader and an innovator in the provision of services to the community. They support thousands of Victorian people and communities to overcome barriers and disrupt disadvantage to their life.
This role is responsible for partnering with operational leaders and enable the businesses to build a service offering through quality analysis, reporting, and recommendations.
- Support operational divisions through the periodic financial evaluation of programs and projects.
- Undertake regular and ongoing analysis of performance against budget, including developing financial forecasts, variance and trend analysis
- Provide value-adding analytical support through identification of emerging issues and recommendation of approaches to rectify
- Proactively manage the relationships with, and expectations of, key stakeholders across operational divisions in relation to forecasting, budgeting and variance and trend analysis
- Participate in the development of quality business modelling, tools and systems to improve management decision making.
- CA/CPA qualified with a tertiary qualifications in accounting, business, commerce or related discipline.
- Extensive experience in a financial role within a support services division, NFP, or Healthcare organisation.
- Extensive experience in financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting activities in a complex organisation.
- Experience in developing financial tools and models.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships, and communicate with people of diverse backgrounds and abilities.