|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||29 days ago|
Finance Business Partner
This award winning organisation prides itself on being dynamic, embracing new technologies and focused on customer service.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, you will be the key business partner and provide support to a range of stakeholders, from operational staff to senior leadership and general management.
This role will suit an experienced Finance Business Partner/Finance Manager who enjoys not only the reporting and analysis functions of finance but also enjoys leading a small team.
- Partnering with senior management to drive performance, present economic context to recommendations, support and influence key decisions and provide analysis and insights.
- You will prepare annual budgets and manage ongoing cash flow in order to improve financial performance of each area
- Manage and train a small team to help develop them into trusted advisors
- Monitor performance and use effective leadership
- Completion of a relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting and, ideally, CA/CPA status
- Strong strategic financial management skills with proven experience working as a financial business advisor/partner providing commercially focussed insights to drive growth and profitability
- Experience working within, or servicing, a transport or Logistics related organisation will be highly regarded
- Energetic and strong personality