|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Based in the CBD
- Opportunity to go permanent
- Excellent working environment
A truly global investment bank based in the CBD are searching for a Manager of Financial Reporting to join them up until the end of the calendar year. This role services their superannuation and large fund manager clients by providing financial reporting as per the service level agreements.
- Sing-off financial statements, trial balances and audit packs.
- Sign-off AASB7 reporting.
- Ensuring that all deliverables are met to agreed timetables and SLA’s.
- Communicating with clients in relation to their accounting reporting requirements and queries.
- Acting as a subject matter expert for accounting related queries.
- Build effective relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
What makes a good candidate?
- CPA or CA qualified ideally.
- Experience in statutory reporting in accordance with AASB & IFRS.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
If you are interested in the above opportunity please contact Charlie Collin – firstname.lastname@example.org