|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||17 days ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with a global advisory firm to find them a Forensic Accounting Senior Accountant or Assistant Manager.
This firm is world renowned for providing high profile forensic investigation, fraud and corruption services to extremely high-profile clients. In addition to this they also offer Corporate Finance and Restructuring services.
They have an extremely high performing team but couple this with a fun and vibrant working culture with bi annual parties and regular social events.
As a global firm your career progression isn’t limited to Australia, you will be given the opportunity to work across Asia, Europe and America if you want your career to go down that path.
You will be offering a wide range of forensic accounting duties, which will include but not be limited to;
- White-collar crimes such as fraud, bribery and corruption
- Investigations into accounting irregularities
- Disputes and loss calculation
- Asset tracing
- Due Diligence reviews
- Analysing financial statements
- Actively participating in business development activities
- CA qualified or close to qualification
- University degree in Accounting, Commerce or Law
- Experienced in forensic accounting, internal audit or risk
- Excellent with MS Office
- High level written and verbal communication
- Have a naturally curious mind set with an aptitude for breaking down and solving problems
If you feel you meet the requirements of the role and would like to join a global leader in their field, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply