|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
This local government body, based in the inner suburbs have an exciting temporary opportunity for an experienced FOI Officer, to assist, in the first instance, for a 6 months duration. As FOI Officer you will have previously worked with the Freedom of Information 1982 in order to receive, prepare and process FOI requests. This role will require you to investigate & review requests from members of the municipality in a timely and effective manner, often dealing with multiple cases.
- Previous experience in dealing with FOI requests and demonstrated knowledge of the relevant legislation.
- Local or State government experience
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience using the council specific software such as TRIM & Pathways will be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, in particular accurate spelling and grammar
- Proven experience working in a busy environment and liaising with various stakeholders
- Hard-working, positive and uses their initiative
Interviews will be taking place asap for an immediate start and the assignment is a 6 month duration, on a part-time basis.
If you feel you meet the criteria please 'APPLY' today or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details