|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in working within a fast pace environment, ability to manage a busy and varied workload with competing deadlines and have Advanced Excel.
You will provide high-quality advice and services to contribute to the efficient delivery of business operations in a customer-focused environment.
- Provide high quality advice to internal and external customers to support the delivery of services to meet business outcomes
- Prepare and finalise a range of documents such as reports, discussion papers, submissions and briefings in a timely matter
- Work collaboratively, support and assist work team undertaking enquires to ensure effective operation of the team and efficient delivery of services
- Analyse and respond to resolve complex issues to ensure timely and effective resolution
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant legislation, policies, programs and services to provide up to date advice to customers and stakeholders to ensure effective service delivery and continuous improvement.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Previous experience as a Governance Advisor & Executive Support
- Ability to work autonomously
- Responsive & resilient
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to manage competing deadlines in a calm and professional manner
- Ability to lead with tasks and communications within the team
- Strong experience in MS Suite
- Stakeholder management
Police check clearance is required for this role.
If you meet the criteria, please follow links to apply