|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the Company
This Global Insurance Organisation is a market leader in what they do. Join this forward thinking company who values their people.
About the Role
This role is designed to be a key support to the HR Services and Talent & People Development Team by supporting them to achieve critical business objectives.
You will be required to:
- Respond to employee queries
- Administers employment tests, requests, and background checks.
- Administer the Corporate Service Awards program and Employee Referral Scheme
- Manage HR intranet content (ServiceNow) ensuring current policies, guidelines,
- Coordinate electronic onboarding and leaver process including document/file management and exit feedback.
- Booking facilitators, room(s), virtual equipment, catering, training materials, on-line resources
- Follow up with employees (as required) on pre-work, 360, 180 completion etc.
- Invoice processing, tracking and budget management.
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication and inter-personal skills are key to success in this role
- Prior experience in HR Coordinator or HR Administrator role
- Ability to manage stakeholders across all levels
- Intermediate Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills with high level of attention to detail
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply!