|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
About the Company
Do you want to be a part of their mission with their digital transformation already underway? This well establish organisation within local council who place their customers first at all times are currently looking for a Transformation Delivery Manager to work for a 3-year fixed term contract.
The position will work across the Transformation & Technology teams to identify opportunities for uplift or transformation, manage the development of business cases, manage agile, cross functional teams and support the Program Management function to ensure projects are delivered to scope, time and within budget of the orgainsation. With 5 direct reports, you will be at forefront of the transformation collaborating with the leadership team.
- To lead and manage scoping of the transformation projects, and the development of the business cases for the organisation
- You will work closely with the Transformation & Technology teams to identify necessary business and technology requirements for project scopes, activities, rewards, change, and cost estimates
- To manage and track project demand, resourcing, and capacity of the team
- To manage the T&T department to establish and track resource management
- You will support the Project management function to source resources form the business to work in multi cross functional teams
- Manage the delivery of the transformation projects which will include – prioritizing projects, financing, investment, development of delivery methods and tools, and overseeing the projects in cross functional teams
- To champion an agile delivery methodology, this will include to provide advice, guidance and coaching on the use of Agile tools and methodologies across the organisation
- Be a leader for their values and culture, this will include leading by example, embracing continuous change and improvements, providing feedback to peers and colleagues, championing their culture by embracing their behaviours
- To be a team leader throughout the journey
- Build an aligned, high performing and effective department by setting context; direction; having clearly defined role expectations and monitoring performance; providing timely and constructive feedback; facilitating employees development and ensuring departmental resources are effectively deployed through strong workforce planning practices
- Actively role model and champion a proactive health, safety, and wellbeing culture
- Someone who is proficient in Program/Project Management and delivery and strategic management
- Demonstrated success in structured problem solving that includes problem definition, hypotheses testing, analysis, and planning
- Experience in agile delivery and methodology
- Ability to advise senior levels of an organisation with on ongoing programs
- Demonstrates a collaborative and innovative mindset to planning and delivering services
- Experienced in commitment to achieving excellent customer service
- The ability and someone who can demonstrate experience in successfully leading and developing engaged, high performing, multi-disciplinary teams in changing and customer facing teams and environments
- Working for a leading organisation within their sector
- A company who are agile and dynamic who are making a positive change
- To be a leader and work with a collaborative leadership team within their field
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Kewley-Graham on 0478494311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.