|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
A technology passionate IT Service Delivery Manager is required to work for a Digital Financial Services start up aiming to rival key players in the market
This internationally recognised and rapidly growing company is currently going through a large period of growth and having seen many successes over the past couple of years has the need for an IT Service Delivery Manager join their team. In this role you will play a pivotal part acting as the key point of contact across the IT function. You will display a true passion for all cutting edge technologies and implement the organisations strategy into operational plans.
Responsibilities will include:
- Translate the companies strategy into operational plans
- Ensure sound vendor management processes and agreements are maintained to deliver best in class service to meet SLA’s 24/7 and support ongoing growth
- Develop, maintain, and exercise the Disaster Recovery plan to ensure the availability of critical systems.
- Managing the implementation of change into the production environment.
- Hands-on implementation and monitoring of incident management tools and processes.
- Build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally to optimise performance, growth, awareness and reputation.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- You have a love of technology and a desire to be hands-on
- You have some handy skills with Cloud Services Providers
- You have at least five years practical hands-on experience in running a real-time 24x7 regulated financial services IT environment
- You love learning everything there is to learn about IT service delivery and operations, especially cloud based services
- You’re a financial savvy friend who loves to talk money
- You’re warm and human but you know how to represent a company professionally
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453