|Posted:||13 days ago|
Initial contract position
About the role
The Integration Developer is responsible for the overall design and delivery of business-critical integration. The functions include but are not limited to web service creation, API development, batch data transformation and data virtualisation. This role will be skilled in the technologies of a modern Enterprise Service Bus (ESB). In an operational capacity, the Integration Developer is responsible for maintaining the efficient operation of the end-to-end data integration process, including scheduling, error handling, and daily maintenance and troubleshooting
- Development of integration services to connect Enterprise Systems
- Manages and maintains the efficient operation of the end-to-end Integration process, including scheduling, error handling, and daily maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Proactively monitor relevant system and associated integration performance and conduct tuning activities to maintain the optimum performance capabilities of the integration.
- Contribute to the specification of data integration, both content and structure, for end to end migration from source to target systems
- Solid understanding of SOA design principles, integration patterns, and best practices including messaging systems
- Experience must include flow design and API development, RAML and/or Swagger, JSON, XML, XML schemas, and SOAP and REST based web service development.
- Experience in MuleSoft development and design using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and Mule Runtime 3.8
- 3+ years of MuleSoft Integration and API development experience in a UNIX /Linux environment
- Experience of Java/J2EE and Maven
This will be an initial short term contract with a definite view to extend and work on a mission critical project within the organisation. If you have a strong Mulesoft background and are available within the next couple of weeks then please apply.