|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Intermediate or Senior Accountant
- $60-90k Package depending on experience
- A mixture of Tax Compliance and SMSF work on a varied client base
- Great career progression on offer
About the Company
A leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Norwest Business Park is looking for either an Intermediate Accountant or a Senior Accountant to join their team, the level isn’t as important as the quality of the person joining them.
The role will be a mixture of Tax Compliance Work and SMSF processing, so knowledge and use of either BGL or Class Super is essential.
Although they have a mixed client base, they do specialise in Health-Related Retail Companies, Pharmacies and Optometrists who are not only surviving at the moment but thriving.
If you’re looking for a firm who can offer rock solid job security, then this is it.
About the Role
- Financial Statements preparation and Tax Returns for all types of entities.
- Prepare and lodge BAS and IAS.
- Process 40+ SMSF’s.
- Payroll Tax, FBT and GST advise.
- Train and mentor junior accountants.
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified or Studying depending on level
- Bachelor’s degree
- Between 2 and 6 years’ experience with Australian Accounting firms
- Use of either BGL or Class Super is essential
- High level written and verbal communication
Culture & Benefits
- A specialist to the health retail industry, which is currently thriving
- Open-plan office
- Flexible work and working from home as standard
- 25 days holiday
- Regular internal and external training
- Annual Summer and Christmas partiers to go along side a packed social calendar
- A supportive and inclusive culture. Be part of a team who want to succeed together