|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||18 days ago|
- Junior Project Manager (ITIL + Infrastructure) / Business Analyst Split Role
- 6 month day rate contract
- Sydney CBD
The following skills/experience are essential for the position
- Managing 3/4 Projects whilst utilising available resources and skills and meeting agreed cost, time and quality agreements.
- Manage a small team of resources
- Requirements gathering and analysis on IT Projects
- Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure external needs are met
- Process analysis and documentation
- Monitor the program of works including the early identification and resolution of delivery conflicts.
- Perform the duties of a hands on project manager and know how to be successful in a changing and maturing environment.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Proven delivery experience having worked on and successfully delivered Technical Projects
- ITIL + Infrastructure experience
- Financial Services experience is preferred
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, including the ability to deliver project outcomes within tight constraints
- Ability to cope in an ever changing environment
If you have the above experience and believe you can add value to this project please click Apply or send through your CV to email@example.com