|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About my client
An Australian owned Property Development organisation who is rapidly growing and has projects in their pipeline until at least 2024.
About the role
This role is a newly created role. The Company has just been through a re-branding exercise and launched a great new website. They are now looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to take their business to the next phase of their growth.
You will be required to:
- Support the General Manager and Sales & Marketing Manager with company branding
- Maintain relationships with design agencies
- Maintain company website and brochures
- Ensure there is consistency in message across all platforms
- Manage social media - Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Write blogs/ articles for social media and website
- Assist S&M Manager with marketing materials
- Visit Properties and make sure they are showcased at a high standard
- Assisting with bid submissions
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing and experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver on strict deadlines and work independently
- Strong commercial acumen, the ability to multi-task and tenacity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to engage relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Outcome/results focused with good problem solving ability.
- Strong Microsoft Offices skills including Power Point and Excel. Experience with MS Projects would be advantageous
If you believe you would be a great candidate for this role, please apply via the link.
Charterhouse will get back to the relevant candidates ASAP.