|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
The primary purpose of the role is to devise and implement traditional and digital media and communications strategies.
The campaign includes a series of high profile media events, along with eDM and social media activities for teacher and student audiences.
About the role:
- very strong media and stakeholder liaison, and writing skills
- extensive experience pitching stories to metropolitan media outlets
- demonstrated experience coordinating media activity for high profile events
- ability to deliver high quality communication outcomes to tight deadlines in a high volume and politically sensitive environment
- experience in producing content for eDM, social media and other digital channels
- experience briefing executives and minister's offices on media opportunities
If you want to be part of NSW most sought after program of work, please apply now.
Apply NOW to register your interest for the role or call Poppy on 02 9641 2461 for more information