|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Working for a National Utilities provider to process inbound faults and emergencies, non emergency and monitoring calls; despatching of service requests; and communication support a number of major water and energy organisations throughout Australia.
***Please note: Below are two shift patterns which alternate each week. Eg Shift 1 week 1&3, Shift 2 Week 2&4.***
Saturday 7am -3pm
- Receive and process all emergency and non-emergency calls Entering all information received into relevant systems for use by a Dispatcher;
- Processing updates and further information regarding an event status.
- Responding to inbound faults and emergency and non emergency calls within regulatory and contractual timeframes;
- Dispatch service orders within regulatory and contractual timeframes,
To be considered for this role:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm during an emergency and to react decisively under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and process information with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a heavily audited team environment to achieve National Response Centre objectives and key performance measures.