|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
You will be joining an iconic Melbourne Brand based in the heart of the CBD, in an exciting position that will see you step into a Operations and Service Delivery Manager position.
This is a forward thinking, innovative organisation where you will be able to put your best foot forward in an busy role. You will be managing a great team, who work together and take pride in what they do. While also looking at the bigger picture of the service management and striving for continuous improvement and growth within the department.
- Direct reports – Service Desk Manager, Desktop Manager and Network Manager.
- Oversee third party vendors – Manger performance, negotiate contract.
- Develop & implement Service Transformation & Improvement Programs
- Develop & Manage SLAs for Incident, Service Request & Change response and resolution
- Ownership of the incident, request & change process including accountability for ongoing review of action items
- Deliver Service Improvement initiatives
- Ensure Change is effectively managed into the IT Environment minimising disruption and unscheduled outage
- Oversight of BAU Security Operations
- Previously experience working in a similar role, within a large scale commercial organisation – Minimum 7 years experience required.
- Experience in managing leading the operations of an IT department
- Previous experience overseeing Service Desk, Network, Desktop and security functions
- Extensive experience improving service management.
- Ability to run the IT infrastructure Strong customer service and relationship skills Ability to mentor staff, provide honest feedback and have open communication. Developing SLA’s
- You will be a improvement focus, solution focused person.
- You will be able to engage with stakeholder, internally and externally and use your wealth of knowledge to challenge the status quo and push back where needed. ITIL Certified – Essential
- Passionate about innovation
- Based in the heart of the city, walking distance from tram’s and train stations.
- Collaborative team, high performing team
- Flexible hours
- Free Myki
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before starting.
Please APPLY today or contact Jessicah@charterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.