|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- 6 month temp role
- Join a positive, proactive and energetic culture.
A global utility company, with offices located in Melbourne’s Inner suburbs. Your work will be interesting and challenging, and from day one you will have plenty of responsibility.
This is a part time role: Monday to Friday, 10am to 2pm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Arranging meeting rooms
- Assist with minute taking for meetings
- Preparation of agendas for meetings and other relevant materials for workshops
- Booking travel
- Organising catering.
- Act as a first point of contact for enquiries
- Arranging access cards for staff members
- Processing purchase orders
- Responding to new staff with enquiries and assisting with usage of systems.
To be considered you will:
- Demonstrated high quality computing skills.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with staff at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to present information clearly and concisely, both written and verbal, with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.