|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
Support this highly regarded, growing organisation within the not-for-profit sector. As Personal Assistant you will be responsible for providing high level support to the HR Director and two other Executives. The role will be heavily involved within the majority of the businesses practices and procedures.
Use of initiative is key to this role and previous experience supporting at senior level managing a busy diary is paramount. The role will involve traditional PA duties as well as adhoc administration to the wider business.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Extensive diary and email management
- Events and meeting co-ordination
- Minute taking, agendas and document preparation
- Processing invoices, expenses and booking travel
- Office mantenance
To be successful in this role, you must have;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar high level administration support role
- Exposure working in a fast paced, multi-faceted organisation
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Expertise at providing diary management and minute taking to an executive team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, in particular accurate spelling and grammar
- A confident, yet calm & positive attitude towards work
Interviews will be taking place asap for an immediate start.