|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
About the Company
Top 10 Accounting firm in Brisbane CBD with an ultra-modern office and flexible approach to work. You will be managing a team of 8 accountants and a client portfolio which turns over $1.5m a year.
This firm are a household name and have offices throughout Australia and the rest of the world. There is an opportunity to progress your career in any of the domestic offices or even the international ones (when borders open).
They are looking for an experienced Manager to join one of the highest performing teams withing firm who has the ability and desire to move into a Director role and actively get involved in firm wide business development activities.
With a collaborative, supportive and progressive culture you will be given all the tools you need to be successful in your new role. One of your main focuses will be the development of the staff reporting to you and the continued delivery of excellent client service.
About the Role
- Manage a team of 8; mentor train and develop them as well as give conduct reviews
- Provide tax advice; interact with clients and liaise with ATO/ASIC/OSR regularly
- Maintain and build excellent client relationships, ensure a high level of service and work on multiple types of entities
- Be involved in firm and division decision making processes
- Contribute to ongoing firm-wide improvements and initiatives, including; business development, marketing, systems upgrades and implementations to name a few
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 7 years’ total experience in a similar role with Australian accounting firm(s)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Have a focus on excellent client service
Culture & Benefits
- Market leading salary package
- Modern firm and a recently refurbished office which has been done to a very high spec
- Flexible working options
- A diverse client base across several industries which include ASX listed companies
- Fast-track career progression
- Great social scene: lawn bowls, brewery tours, race days and Summer & Christmas parties all arranged by a social committee
- Corporate health and insurance rates
- Purchase additional annual leave