|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- 6-month initial contract
- Up to $600 a day + super (8hr a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Procurement Specialist to provide contract administration and general procurement services for the agency. Experience across large Infrastructure projects is required for this position.
- Provide a range of advice in relation to the project procurement, procurement strategies, risk allocation and external market analysis
- Operate within an established contract management system to ensure the program contractual requirements meet government and program objectives
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, government agencies, service providers and other key stakeholders
- Document processes in briefing notes and facilitate approval of expenditure under delegation to ensure the effective monitoring and administration of contracts
- Develop and analyse procurement key performance indicators and manage contract reporting activities
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area or proven commercial experience
- Experience within the NSW Government (desirable)
- Experience with Infrastructure projects
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on email@example.com or 02 9641 2448.