|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
This global leading Telco business has continued to grow from strength to strength. With a number of large programs and projects now in place, an opportunity has arisen for a career driven project coordinator to join their highly professional and growing team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in supporting the project manager / program managers where you will manage matrixed resources to achieve the project objectives on time, within scope and on budget.
The following skills/experience are essential for the position
- Assist in the development of an Order Management Capability.
- Develop standard work plans for expected works.
- Create and implement work orders based on inputs from the key stakeholders
- Monitor work order progress and drive on time performance
To be successful for this position you will need:
- 2 years minimum within telecommunications preferably within HFC
- A strong background in network design and data analytics for HFC including RF including spectrum management
- Demonstrated ability to work to develop their functional competencies through process improvements
- Tertiary qualifications in telecommunications related disciplines or equivalent
- Familiarity with current telecommunications technology developments
- High level of organisational and prioritising skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to safety, quality and time management
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 9641 2453