|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
This global leading business is currently at the forefront of their market. With a number of highly successful programs in place, the need for a PM with a strong background with asset management is required to join the team for a long term opportunity. In this role you will play a pivotal part in building and driving various schedules. You will have worked in complex businesses, have excellent stakeholder management skills and a passion to deliver and drive outcomes.
Project manager will:
- Direct responsibility for the delivery of small to medium sized projects to quality, cost and time goals, leading and managing the wider subject matter expert team and reporting. Establish and execute a project communication plan. Identify current state, and coordinate the
- Prepare the project schedule, and monitor the project in line with the plan.
- Direct a fully informed and motivated team.
- Manage stakeholder relationships on the current project and with a view to securing additional works.
- Responsible for status reporting.
- Ensure progress of the project by creating forums for the project team and external stakeholders. Chair selected project meetings.
- Monitor project costs in line with the approved budget.
- Manage key project issues and escalate any that are unable to be satisfactorily resolved.
- Manage all 3rd party and contractors associated with the project.
- Develop and maintain risk register.
- Manage a change control process.
- Contribute to the preparation of any commercial proposal process.
- Experience with ServiceNow and asset management essential.
- IT Security is preferable.
- Certified Project Manager working for complex enterprises
- Experience working in AGILE environments
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.