|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
This leading FS client is currently going through a large infrastructure transformation. With a varied portfolio of projects on the go the need for a project manager with infrastructure experience is required to join their highly professional and dedicated team. In this role you will be working on a remediation project where you will play a pivotal part working with senior level technical and business to assess the business and make recommendations.
The following skills/experience are essential for the position
- Managing a variety of concurrent infrastructure upgrades whilst utilising available resources and skills and meeting agreed cost, time and quality agreements.
- Identify and plan resource requirements for the transition of allocated systems.
- Monitor the program of works including the early identification and resolution of delivery conflicts.
- Assess the ICT infrastructure and technical capabilities and manage their business and project impacts (change management).
- Follow the guidance of the program leads as hands on project manager and know how to be successful in a changing and maturing environment.
- Manager 3rd party vendors on a daily basis.
- Work with internal and external parties to assist them with ICT systems migration and implementation, assurance, testing and support.
- Work with other PM's to assist program activity planning and resource scheduling to ensure the integration of project activities and impacts on related initiatives.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Azure experience mandatory, SQL database preferable
- Experience as an Infrastructure Project Manager
- Project Management Certification: PMBOK or PRINCE2 is highly desirable.
- Strong experience in the successful delivery of a number of Infrastructure projects within cost, time and scope
- Strong negotiation skills, including the ability to deliver project outcomes within tight constraints.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 9641 2453