|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||27 days ago|
In your new role, your core focus will be to assist in the development and implementation of strategies relating to the management and future use of contaminated land.
- Develop and implement a strategy to ensure the statutory compliance with all relevant environmental legislation relevant to the portfolio
- Undertake a review of known existing contaminated sites within the portfolio, with a view to develop a site strategy for the nominated sites;
- Manage and co-ordinate the approved strategy for each nominated site, including any remediation processes including the procurement of appropriate consultants, liaise with both internal and external stakeholders, reporting and budgeting forecasting and reporting.
- Assist with the development of appropriate divestment strategies for the nominated site when appropriate.
To be considered, you will have the following
- Proven extensive experience in Environmental Consulting specialising in contaminated land assessments. Accreditation as a Certified Environmental Practitioner (Site Contamination) would be highly regarded.
- Strong knowledge of NSW Government legislation relating to land contamination and waste management
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in property, particularly in the area of contamination and land management.
- Commercial experience in a property context
- Good understanding of principles of environmental assessment and management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships at various levels.
Please submit your profile to email@example.com or click apply