|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
This well-established Higher Education sector organisation who are progressive and openminded are currently looking for a Projects and Process Improvement Manager to join their Finance team for a 6 month fixed term contract. You will show your skills in analysis, stakeholder engagement and project management to be a key figure. You will show proven experience in a similar role and your experience in change and transformation projects within a large, complex environments will enable you to add value.
- Lead the team in the development and delivery of projects, deliverables, business cases, and project-based business analysis artefacts within specified timeframes and budget requiring interaction with multiple key stakeholders
- Develop and implement a plan and framework to prioritise and deliver a finance future roadmap
- In conjunction with CFO functional leaders, analyse business issues and problems and investigate and recommend solutions to improve business performance
- Drive transformation of processes to achieve cross-functional process improvements and efficiencies, including innovative solutions
- Identify opportunities for strategic initiatives to drive efficiencies across the Portfolio through automation and liaise with other parts of the CFO Portfolio to design and implement automation opportunities
- Lead Finance System projects involving significant change management, engagement and influencing of multiple internal and external stakeholders and complex project time driven interdependencies
- Manage the Portfolio Office and project governance framework to maximise benefits to the organisation, including ensuring the consistent and transparent assessment and governance of the organisation’s portfolio of projects and programs from idea to benefits realisation
- Provide portfolio and high-level policy advice to the Director, Strategic and Commercial Finance and the Portfolio Board to optimise portfolio outcomes, including the management of portfolio prioritisation, interdependencies, change impacts and risks
- Create dynamic and effective project teams, consisting of staff from within the Finance Division, across the University and with external expertise to work collaboratively and deliver best practice solutions for the company.
- Manage stakeholder relationships across the University by designing appropriate engagement strategies and creating and driving a desire for change and a collaborative approach to implementing new Finance initiatives
- This role has staffing responsibilities and must therefore ensure staff and own adherence to the policies and procedures, including but not limited to those relating to equal opportunity, occupational health and safety, risk and financial management, privacy, staff development and staff performance planning and review
- Proven experience in strategic planning and enterprise business analysis to deliver large Projects and initiatives
- Experience leading the successful delivery of complex projects, involving significant change management and multiple and diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate strategic discussions and engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Substantial experience in Process discovery and improvement methodology and performance management and reporting
- Creating and Innovating: Explores concepts and insights, generates new ideas and a range of innovative solution
- Environmental Scanning: Seeks emerging trends; identifies issues within field of expertise and University context
- A candidate who plans, analyses, and co-ordinates the delivery of projects while balancing priorities and resources
- Someone who is strong at analysis and problem solving
- Strong at leading teams
- Collaboration skills is key
- Consulting and Advice: Provides expert and valued advice; supports achievement of outcomes for stakeholders
- Relevant post-graduate level qualification or equivalent experience
- Working for a leading organisation within their sector
- A company who are agile and dynamic who are making a positive change
- Working with leaders within their field.
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Kewley-Graham on 0478494311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.