|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
About the role
I am looking for an experienced receptionist to take on the responsibilities of the Receptionist and Office Administrator for a minimum of 2 weeks This is a full time role working 8.30am - 5pm Monday – Friday starting within the next week. This role is paying up to $30+Super p.h.
Responsibilities will include:
- Pro- actively managing and coordinating appointments, meeting rooms, notifying attendees and coordinating materials
- Answering of the telephones and transferring through to relevant consultants
- Meeting and greeting all visitors
- Responding to all queries via email and telephone
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
- General administrative tasks for the travel management, email management, filing, binding, and expense claims
- Candidate must have previous experience as a corporate receptionist
- On the job learning provided, must have learning capability / ability to take direction as well as be self-managed
- Must have ability to work as a team and collaborate and excellent communications skills
- Experience in Microsoft office
Please apply now!