|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Calling PHD students for a part time (2 days for a duration of 2 years) Research Assistant opportunity in Melbourne's CBD for a large Education Organisation. This Melbourne education provider, employing over 400 staff, they are currently researching how a specific project has impacted on students' learning.
- Assist with development, implementation and evaluation of project
- Assist with provision of strategic advise related to project in Victorian schools
- Assist with documentation, communication, implementation of policies, processes and procedures relating to the project within financial guidelines and budget parameters
- Contribute to a range of projects and programs delivered by the Leadership Development team
- Work with the team to design, development, procurement, planning, implementing and evaluating of a broad range of leadership development projects and programs for schools and system personnel.
- Professional support t schools, functional strategic planning, budgeting of initiatives and leading professional learning workshops
- assist with the development, implementation, communication, documentation, coordination and evaluation of the project
- provide strategic advice and implement policies and processes related to leadership development
- Other duties as required by the Manager, Leadership Development Team and the Executive Director
You will need experience:
- Drafting documents
- Protocols/ procedures
- Longitudinal research study
- Setting up focus groups
- Setting up interviews
- Drafting material
- Ability to understand mixed method approach
- Understands qualitative and quantitative data
If this sounds like you please APPLY or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to have a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.
**Due to the high volume of applicant, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted**