|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Manage and coordinate the risk management function, ensuring that all elements of risk to the project are identified, analysed and reported, and solutions/mitigations are developed and implemented.
- Provide specialist risk management advice, support and skills including quantitative risk assessment of target project programs and project budgets
- Support the various teams comprising the SM Project Delivery Office in the adoption of risk-based decision making, analysis and problem solving wherever possible, including risk identification, assessment and mitigation advice, workshop facilitation, and assistance in the preparation, implementation and review of risk treatment strategies
- Monitor and report on risk performance and trends to ensure the organisation is aware of its performance, the potential impact of risks and measures to address the risks
- Identify, analyse and communicate matters associated with the concept of uncertainty, thereby ensuring associated threats and opportunities are appropriately managed
To be considered, you will have the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or demonstrated experience across risk working on major infrastructure projects
- Well versed in Risk Management, including demonstrated experience in implementing and monitoring Risk Management policies, procedures and frameworks
- Ability to identify enterprise risks; develop and apply risk appetite and tolerance statements
- Experience using CURA and @RISK software
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply!