|Location:||SA - Adelaide|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
This is a chance to work with a global technology and digital transformation consultancy based in Adelaide on a 6-month contract (with an immediate start).
Skills and experience required:
- Sound implementation experience in ABAP reports, ABAP Objects (OOABAP), interfaces, Web dynpro, User exits, BADIs, BAPIs, workflows, ESS/MSS, HCM processes and forms,
- CPI, PI/PO, ALE, IDOCS, RFC, BAPI, Odata Services Gateway
- HCM SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll and Time and Evaluation
- Extensive prior experience in the field of ABAP programming and SAP modules
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- In depth knowledge of SAP systems such as FICO, MM and HR
- Prior experience in object oriented programming, ABAP lists and other related fields
- Able to communicate with a number of people such as clients, users and other developers,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal abilities.
- Capability to work well in a team-based environment
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or software engineering
- Additional courses in SAP ABAP programming from a certified SAP training institute or an online source
- Knowledge about other programming languages and SAP modules
Major Duties And Responsibilities
- Understanding the needs and requirements of the clients by coordinating with their representatives and seeking clarity on every minute detail in order to provide the best possible solution.
- Consulting with professionals from other departments and those working on specific SAP modules such as SAP FI/CO, MM, HR and BW to ensure a consistent experience to the various users on the client's side. Writing the code using ABAP programming language on the basis of the blueprint provided by the clients and performing regular tests on the usability of the code.
- Ensuring that all programs are completed in schedule as per the client's guidelines and allocating appropriate resources to achieve this.
- Providing technical support to the end users in the form of troubleshooting guidelines and modifications to the system after it has been delivered. Training the end users and client representatives is also performed at this stage of the SAP ABAP software life cycle.
- To stay updated with the latest technological advancement and changes in the world of SAP development and adapting to these changes by self-training and research work.
If you have the above experience and want to join a hugely successful and fast growing tech consultancy on a contract basis, then please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on +61 296412478