|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $135,000 + Super|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Up to $135,000 + Super
- Based in Sydney CBD, work collaboratively within a diverse and high performing team
- Join a dynamic and agile organisation, focused on providing world class shared office solutions
The Health & Safety Manager is accountable for the safety and wellbeing of all company team employees, systems, process and legislative compliance within Australia. As the Safety Manager, you will play an integral part of the regional and global Safety & security enterprise.
This role would suit a Health & Safety professional, who has experience with the development of safety frameworks, creating policies / procedures / guidelines / SWIMS and safety assessments. The successful candidate will have a minimum Certificate 4 Health and Safety qualifications, Certificate 4 workplace training and assessment experience and more importantly, proven ability to drive a strong safety culture.
In your new role, you will:
- Report on H&S performance and compliance.
- Support Community Managers with H&S queries as required.
- Implement and maintain the company Safety and Emergencies standards and procedures.
- Drive a behavioural approach for health and safety.
- Manage the H&S incident reporting systems, detecting trends and carrying out investigations when required.
- Complete risk assessments, fire risk assessments and emergency action plans when required.
- Carry out site inspections and audits
- Provide Safety related training to team members when required.
- Coordinate the first aid and fire marshal and other H&S training programmes as required.
- Support new building openings by providing safety expertise from project design to execution.
- Undertake proactive compliance audits
To be considered, you will have:
- Proven experience in the management and implementation of health and safety policies and procedures, ideally in a multi-site, customer driven environment.
- Minimum Cert 4 Health & Safety accreditation
- A solid understanding of Australian health and safety legislation.
- An unwavering commitment to high health and safety standards.
- Substantial experience in incident investigations and auditing.
- Previous experience leading high performing teams.
- Proven ability to impact and influence internal and external stakeholders with respect to safety culture.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. As well as report writing skills, close attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Willingness to travel both interstate and globally when required.
For more information or to apply please contact Dan on (02) 9641 2464 or email your profile to email@example.com