|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
ChildStory Systems Development Team is looking to on-board a Salesforce Business Analyst to bolster the existing team of 6 business analysts and commence work on delivering agency priorities in the new year 2021.
This role will be responsible for enabling change in the ChildStory platform and associated integrations by defining business needs, identifying time-consuming business processes, documenting specifications and requirements to enable solutions that are both scalable & functional to deliver value to users.
This role will report to the Systems Development Lead, ChildStory.
The successful candidate will be a highly experienced Business Analyst who has experience in facilitating and determining business requirements and supporting development teams by translating business requirements into User Stories in JIRA with clear specifications and acceptance criteria’s for build & testing.
Skills and experience required:
• Minimum 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst with a focus across Salesforce CRM implementations
• Demonstrable working experience in Salesforce Service or Community Cloud modules build or implementation (mandatory)
• Mulesoft knowledge will be an advantage
• Experience working on Lightning Platform with at least one of those in a BA role, implementing Salesforce applications and technologies
• Experience on large scale IT Transformation Programs
• Experience in AGILE delivery using SCRUM (including ceremonies) or Kanban methodology
• Candidates with Salesforce certifications will be preferred.
To apply please send your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org