|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||up to $80,000 package|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Senior Accountant – Business Advisory
- Up to $80,000 package depending on experience
- Direct client contact
- Fast career progression
About the Company
A boutique and growing accounting firm based in the suburb of Leichhardt in the Inner West is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team.
Focusing on SME clients from a range of industries, you will get direct client contact from the start and be given an opportunity to advance your career in a short space of time.
Their typical client base ranges from $1-10m in turnover across a variety of industries which include hospitality, property & construction, medical, trades and import/export.
The firm have a positive, team orientated culture, a great work-life balance, and a commitment to providing a high level of service for all their clients. In addition, they provide market leading training and development which you would normally associate with top AFR listed firms.
About the Role
- Preparation of Tax Returns for Companies, Partnerships, Individuals and Trusts
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Monthly and Quarterly BAS and IAS. FBT and Payroll Tax
- Working directly with your clients to provide tax advice
- Training and mentoring of juniors and intermediates
- Liaising with the ATO/ASIC/OSR
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA Qualified or close to qualifying
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge of Xero is desired but not required
- 3+ years’ experience with an Australian Accounting firm
- Good written and verbal communication skills and a can-do attitude
Culture & Benefits
- Collaborative working environment
- Open-plan office
- Regular Internal & External Training
- Exposure to a wide variety of clients
- 25 days holiday
- A great work-life balance
- Team bonding and events throughout the year