|Posted:||4 months ago|
Join a team of dedicated professional accountants, tax advisors & bookkeepers with a collective team experience of over 50 years!
Charterhouse are partnering with a 2 partner, 15 staff accounting firm in Parramatta who are looking to secure an experienced accountant to join their growing business. Situated just a short 10 minute walk from Parramatta Train Station, they are conveniently close to local coffee shops & restaurants. There's also parking options on the street behind the firm. Standard working hours are 9am-5.00pm and they enjoy team get togethers and socialising on occasions such as Birthdays, EOFY, Christmas etc.
They encourage professional development throughout their practice through extensive regular internal and external training and seminars. Their client base comprises of large building companies and property developers operating within the building industry and they have recently picked up a retail client which turns over $50mil + a year and therefore requires a lot of work.
They are looking for someone who can manage this large client account from start to end and have a general understanding of how to hit the ground running.
- Manage a team of 3; mentor train and develop them as well as give conduct reviews
- Provide tax advice; interact with clients and liaise with ATO/ASIC/OSR regularly
- Maintain and build excellent client relationships, ensure a high level of service and work on multiple types of entities
Skills & Experience:
For this role, ideally you will be:
- CPA/CA Qualified (or at least part qualified)
- 4 + years' experience within a local accounting firm
- Proficient in XERO & MYOB
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on email@example.com for a confidential discussion