|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Senior Accountant Business Advisory
- $75-85k Package including super
- Global Accounting and advisory firm
- Flexible working, corporate gym and membership fees paid for
About the Company
This role is with a Global Accounting powerhouse who have over 80,000 employees and 160 offices around the world.
You will be working in their Brisbane CBD office which is 150+ people strong, specifically within their market leading Business Advisory team.
From day 1 you will be working on blue chip clients and have a career path laid out for you and milestones in place to hit your next promotion.
The clients you will work on come from a range of industries, but include ASX listed and global, private enterprises.
With an emphasis on their people, you will have access to industry leading training & development, a targeted L&D program, a great work-life balance and be empowered to service your clients as you see fit as long as your deliverables are met.
About the Role
- Tax compliance work for mid to large companies as well as high net wealth individuals
- Prepare Financial Statements and tax returns – including returns for consolidated groups
- Prepare and review financial budgets and cash flow projections
- Train, mentor and review with work of junior and intermediate accountants
- Ad-hoc Corporate Finance work, including due diligence assignments
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA qualified or close to qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business
- 3-5 years’ experience within a chartered accounting firm
- Experience of working on consolidated groups
- Good knowledge of cloud accounting software
- Collaborative working environment
- Open-plan office
- Activity based working
- Continuous training and ongoing professional development
- Sports teams and an office who take pride in their health and wellness as a whole
- Career progression on a global scale
- Christmas and EOFY year parties and a calendar of social events
- Work from home
- Corporate gym pass
- 25 days holiday
- Professional memberships paid for
- New client referral bonus
- Corporate travel rates
- Generous parental leave
- Corporate health insurance rates
- Dedicated L&D function for ongoing learning