|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with an exciting organisation in Melbourne's CBD in search of a Senior Accountant - Business Advisory role. Having identified a niche in the market, the firm are expanding rapidly to accommodate incoming business. The position offers an exciting opportunity to operate in large corporate environments with a portfolio consisting of ASX-Listed to Medium sized companies in a variety of sectors. Furthermore, the role offers the opportunity to mentor junior to intermediate team members and progress into management later down the line.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supervise a team of junior to intermediate level accountants.
- Developing new business alongside the Partners and Directors.
- Researching tax issues and drafting advice, or technical papers.
- Division 7a issues, BAS statements, IAS statements and tax related issues.
To be considered for this position you will possess the following:
- Completion of CA/CPA.
- Experience with a similar sized practice.
- Strong communication skills, and attention to detail.
What's on offer?
- Fantastic Learning & Development opportunities to further your career.
- Healthy Work/Life balance coupled with a Vibrant office culture.
- An engaging and diverse client portfolio to work including ASX-Listed – Medium sized clients.
- A highly reputable brand to add to your resume.
If you feel that this is the kind of exciting opportunity your looking for then please apply to this advert or contact Chris Du Preez on firstname.lastname@example.org.