|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
A top 50 firm with 6 partners is looking for a Senior Accountant or Supervisor who can advance to a manager’s role in the short term
- Manage your own clients and supervise junior accountants
- Top 50 firm based in North Sydney
- Exceptional training and ongoing professional development
A Top 50 Accounting firm who have been operating for over 60 years are looking for a Senior Accountant or Supervisor to join their Sydney team. They have a national presence and offer career progression across any one of their offices.
You will get access to high-profile private clients (national and international) as well as ASX listed businesses across multiple industries. The clients on the books come from the following industries; Financial Services, Tech Start-Ups, Media & Entertainment, Retail, Manufacturing and Real Estate to name a few.
They are based in the North Sydney business district and are close to shops, bars, restaurants and public transports links which make commuting a simple process.
The office is state of the art and they provide to of the range technology for you to complete your work, which includes cloud-based systems so you can work remotely.
The firm promote purely on ability, not tenure so if you want an employer who recognises your work quality then this is the firm you have been looking for. The aim is to promote this role into a manager role within the next 18 months.
You will be managing a team of 4 and work closely with a Manager to develop, retain and grow your own portfolio. One of the partners will be on hand for support 24/7 and work with you on more complex issues whenever needed.
- Supervising, training, mentoring and reviewing the work of junior level accountants
- Financial statements preparation, Income Tax Returns, BAS and IAS
- FBT, GST, Div 7A
- Liaise with the ATO and other government agencies
Skills and experience
- CA Qualified
- 4-6 years’ experience at other accounting firms
- Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal
- Bachelor of Commerce in Finance or Accounting is preferred
Culture and Benefits
- The office is young, high performing and fun with staff from a wide variety of backgrounds and they’re looking for someone who can add to the overall vibrant atmosphere of the office.
- Benefits on offer include; multiple social events (EOFY and Christmas parties), internal and external training, corporate gym and health insurance rates and paid future professional qualifications.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert