|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with a global accounting and advisory firm to secure them their next hire in their high performing Internal Audit / Risk Consulting division. The past 12 months have seen several new, high profile clients come on board and they have created a number of new positions on the back of this.
Coming in as a Senior Consultant, you will immediately be penciled in as a future Manager of the firm and be expected to attend industry networking events to grow your network and profile within the firm.
The Senior Consultant is the primary point of contact and responsible for the control of audit engagements. You will supervise and assist teams and engagements while also getting involved in special assignments and reports with the partners when required.
- Communicate with clients to develop a detailed understanding of their business and establish how you can help
- Planning internal audit engagements
- Preparing business reports and engagement letters
- Ensure jobs are completed effectively and within deadlines
- Look for opportunities to broaden the clients existing scope of work with the firm and participate in external business development activities
- Support and mentor junior members of staff
- Degree educated – Business, Commerce, Accounting or equivalent
- CA or CISA qualified (or close to qualifying)
- 3-5 Years’ experience in internal or external audit
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a market leading salary and benefits package, industry recognized training and development and a modern working environment.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link