|Posted:||13 days ago|
Supported by a Unit Head Stakeholder and Engagement, you will assist in implementing the Engagement Strategy to internal and external audiences, including strategy development and driving engagement state-wide.
This includes developing specific strategies, implementing activities, establishing relationships with key external stakeholders and driving a genuine and consistent approach to stakeholder engagement state-wide.
On any given day you might find yourself working on planning a consultation activity, strategizing how to approach stakeholders with a contentious issue or promoting the work of the agency as a leader, partner and protector.
- Develop strategies for how we communicate with our stakeholders on specific issues - current projects include the State-wide PFAS Investigation Program and upcoming Forestry reforms
- Implement these strategies including meeting and talking with stakeholders face-to-face and developing materials such as fact sheets and easy-to-understand web content
- Driving and encouraging a genuine and consistent approach to stakeholder engagement across the State.
To be considered, you will have the following
- Strong experience in stakeholder and community engagement ideally with focus around environmental issues
- Demonstrated team leadership experience
- High level verbal and written skills including the writing and delivery of strategies, plans and communications materials
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholders in a politically sensitive environment or experience working on contentious issues
- Demonstrated creative thinking and problem-solving skills, with a capacity to respond to and manage changing priorities
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply