|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
A rare and exciting opportunity to provide high level Executive support to the Head of People & Culture for a well recognised, highly regarded body corporate within the Energy sector.
Your Major responsibilities will include
- Extensive diary management and travel arrangement.
- Extensive inbox and email management.
- Coordination of meetings at board level.
- Preparation for Board level meetings
- Process and prioritise all items received from employees.
- Manage incoming telephone calls on behalf of.
- Coordinate weekly and monthly ELT and Management meetings, as well as accurate minuting.
Essential Knowledge and experience required to be successful
- Extensive experience in a similar role, supporting CFO, COO or Head of.
- Experience in dealing with Boards, Senior Executives and Managers.
- Managing a complex executive diary and in arranging detailed travel arrangements (interstate and overseas)
- Draft and review Management reports and correspondence
- Microsoft Office Suite, Intermediate – Advanced level.
- High organizational skills in addition to being agile.
- Attention to detail is a must
The role needs an experienced Executive Assistant who can be discreet, intuitive, and thoughtful, along with having strong corporate experience working at a similar level.