|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- 11-mth Government Contract
- Harrington St, The Rocks
- $616 pd + Super (8hrs pd)
About the Company:
This government agency focuses on excellence in property, infrastructure in NSW through delivery of continuous improvement and innovation. They manage the State's property portfolio which results in better visitor experiences and services for the people of NSW.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager this role is responsible for managing the provision of financial services and resources to provide high quality financial advice, services and systems to the business. Ensure all transactions, projects and associated reporting is provided and that management is fully informed of the business’ financial position.
- Provide financial consulting, reporting and advice to senior stakeholders including capital expenditure analysis, property portfolio financial analysis, divestment analysis and fee for service business forecasting, margin analysis and project costing.
- Ensure all transactions and associated reporting is provided efficiently and accurately for management review as well as timely delivery of key inputs for financial statements, and the Preparation of Board reports as required on financial and investment services activities and outcomes.
- Provide input for requirements of Treasury and other agency stakeholders to ensure delivery of state sector budget inputs, new policy proposals and adjustments to budget in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with the business for the development of budgets relating to fee for service provided by the business in relation to project services for capital program management and management of project transactions on behalf of agencies.
- Manage financial operations of the transactions business, including balance sheet management, debt collection, invoice preparation, budgeting and forecasting, operational and project performance reporting.
- Manage accounting, budgeting systems and procedures for projects as well as the production of forward year capital budget estimates for projects managed across PAG.
- Key liaison for project controllers ensuring delivery of reports on costs, billings, budgets and performance.
- Lead finance contribution to project control groups and manage the delivery of financial reports to Management on project status and performance.
- CPA/ CA/ IPA qualification
- Experience in leading or managing within a financial environment
- Clear communication style and ability to translate financial information to senior stakeholders
- Background in public sector (desired)
Please send updated cv's through to email@example.com