|Posted:||8 months ago|
This organisation is an leader in the provision of services to the community. They support thousands of people across Australia, in respect of poverty and inequality in many sections of communities.
This role is responsible for partnering with operational leaders and enable the businesses to build a service offering through quality analysis, reporting, and recommendations.
- Support operational divisions through the periodic financial evaluation of programs and projects.
- Undertake regular and ongoing analysis of performance against budget, including developing financial forecasts, variance and trend analysis
- Provide value-adding analytical support through identification of emerging issues and recommendation of approaches to rectify
- Proactively manage the relationships with, and expectations of, key stakeholders across operational divisions in relation to forecasting, budgeting and variance and trend analysis
- Participate in the development of quality business modelling, tools and systems to improve management decision making.
- CA/CPA qualified with a tertiary qualifications in accounting, business, commerce or related discipline.
- Business Partnering experience in particular with IT related project managers with regard finance systems and implementation / mapping of finance processes
- Experience in a financial role within a support services division, NFP, or Healthcare organisation (preferable)
- Extensive experience in financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting activities in a complex organisation.
- Experience in developing financial tools and models.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships, and communicate with people of diverse backgrounds and abilities.
- Team leadership experience
- Full time, permanent role
- Progression opportunities
- Involvement in project based duties
- Warm and friendly team
- Generous Salary plus Salary Packaging
- Great location - close to public transport
If you match the above criteria and are interested in this role, please call Julie on 8610 6120 for a confidential chat!