|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Senior Finance Analyst
- Business partnering position, immediate start, 6 months
- Modern working environment with great work/life balance
- Parramatta based, $55-65 per hour plus super
About the Company
A strong people focused organisation with very positive active input into local communities. This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a highly equipped business partnering team with a focus on delivering outcomes.
Located conveniently close to Parramatta train station, Westfield shopping centre and food courts, everything is at your doorstep without the rat race of being in the CBD.
About the Role
- Manage all budgeting and forecasting responsibilities at a divisional level
- Support all decision-making process with the effective business case review
- Work with non-financial stakeholders to better understand performance vs budget
- Assist with the ongoing improvement of systems and business processes
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in accounting & finance. CA or CPA Qualified preferred
- Experience working in an FP&A focused role strongly focused on business outcomes
- Experience of working within a medium/large service-based organisation
- Track record of business partnering, engaging with GM leads and Exec-management
The role of senior finance analyst is a true business partner and requires an individual with excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Matt Bell email@example.com for a confidential discussion