|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
- Initial 3-month contract - 7 hr day (35 hr week)
- Up to $46.97p/hr + super
A NSW Government Agency are looking for a Senior Property Portfolio Officer to join their team in Parramatta. You will assist the team with real estate services including sale, purchase and rental of property.
- Deliver real estate services (sale, purchase and rental of property) to clients, both internally and externally
- Deliver on high volume and complex transactions, consistent with NSWTG’s customer experience statement.
- Coordinate client real estate matters by working closely with clients, panel solicitors, beneficiaries, stakeholders, colleagues and external service providers such as Real Estate Agents, Solicitors and Strata Managers.
- Provide support, guidance and advice on real estate matters whilst working closely with service centres and branches
- Deal with challenging and difficult clients and stakeholders
- Maintain sensitivity, discretion in a professional manner in handling difficult enquiries and issues
- Property sales via online management system
- Obtain quotes and arranging clearance of contents
- Managing repairs for client properties prior to sale
- Property sales experience and a knowledge of the conveyancing process
- Strong communication, report writing and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact
Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771