|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Service Desk Analyst
We are currently on the market for a Service Desk Analyst for a Global organisation based in the Western Suburbs. This will be an initial 6 month contract to support team growth, with the view to be made permanent after the initial contract. The purpose of this position is to provide ‘first point of contact’ resolution for end user requests, supporting 7000 internal staff across 200 locations in Australia and internationally.
In this cohesive team you will receive and respond to the level requests in a timely manner, through effective customer service and problem solving via phone and email.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Outstanding customer service and polite phone manner
- Experience using Active Directory
- Office 365 Administration
- ITIL Certificate (desirable)
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in IT or related field.
What you will get:
- Great Team
- Free car park
- 6 month contract with the view to extend
- Work – life balance with a changing shift
- On call work every 6 weeks.
Does this sounds like you? APPLY NOW!