|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
You will be joining community focused organisation based in the Eastern Suburbs in an exciting position to join a friendly and engaging team on a permanent basis as a Service Desk Analyst.
You will support on a BAU issues on level 1 and 2 queries and have a number of sites Victoria wide, that you will be supporting from Head Office.
- Take care on day to day level 1 and 2 queries
- Telephone queries, working with the ticketing system and walk up while you are in the office
- Strong stakeholder engagement in dealing with end users
- 2+ years experience in a similar role and show commitment to role
- Experience in supporting modern workplace technologies; Microsoft, Windows 7 and Windows 10, Virtual machines, Microsoft applications including Office suite and supporting remote devices
- Ability to get to the root cause of an issue, use initiative and research if you need additional information
- Able to communicate in laments terms to non technical stakeholders
- Experience working with call logging systems
- An approachable individual that is dedicated to providing friendly customer service/support as well as willing to go the extra mile
- Comfortable working with an open door policy and following up on resolutions
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Walking distance from the train station, short walk from free all day parking
- Collaborative team, high performing team
- Flexibility on remote working – even after Covid
- Free access to Gyms and Pools
Please note you will need to obtain a police check and Working With Children’s Check for this role before starting.
Please APPLY today or contact Jessicah@chaterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.