|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$65 - 70K + Super|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
This globally recognised Healthcare company has been going through a large Transformation of work. With several large programs in place including a company wide Digital Transformation, the need for a motivated Service Desk Analyst has arisen to join their highly professional and friendly team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in taking ownership and management of incidents and requests through resolution. You will be technically able, have a high level of experience in Active Directory and exceptional stakeholder engagement skills working with senior level Tech and Business teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attend to the service desk telephone support line ensuring all calls are answered within acceptable service levels.
- Manage the queue of work requests that come through via email and self- service portal tickets.
- Pursue improved processes for the IT team to better support the group.
- Provide input into the group IT strategy and ensure it meets the clinical and business needs.
- Identify and advise all areas of risk in both clinical information systems and processes and develop practices to mitigate those risks.
- Ownership and management of incidents and requests through to resolution.
- Work to resolve incidents and problems as and when they arise.
- Escalate to the most appropriate person where incidents cannot be resolved over the phone or by remote access.
- Ensure that clinical and operational aspects of IT are delivered to the business with the aim of ensuring full operational functionality is always maintained.
- Ensure stable and reliable IT systems are provided to the group
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors, management and other employees within the network
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Knowledge and experience of IT service desk practices, PC build, installation and support
- 2+ years’ experience with setup, configuration, troubleshooting of desktop/notebook hardware and software.
- Windows desktops and laptops, as well as iOS devices, in a networked environment.
- Microsoft Office Suite, O365 & SharePoint
- Experience supporting & SharePoint via the phone.
- Some knowledge of TCP/IP networking, and related network services (i.e. DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc) as well as WiFi devices.
- High level of experience in Active Directory administration, Exchange Administration and basic PowerShell commands
- Familiarity with CMS software such as SCSM, Cherwell, Heat, Service-Now etc.
- Experience working within the ITIL v3+ framework
- Experience supporting clinical/medical software will be highly regarded.
- Citrix, VMware and basic server exposure.
- ITILv4 Foundation, MCP or equivalent certificates in Windows Active Directory administration and desktop deployment is highly desirable
- A tertiary degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Business, or another related discipline will be highly regarded
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453