|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
About the role
This globally recognised Healthcare company has been going through a large Transformation of work. With several large programs in place including a company wide Digital Transformation, the need for a motivated Service Desk Analyst has arisen to join their highly professional and friendly team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in taking ownership and management of incidents and requests through resolution. You will be technically able, have a high level of experience in Active Directory and exceptional stakeholder engagement skills working with senior level Tech and Business teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attend to the service desk telephone support line ensuring all calls are answered within acceptable service levels.
- Manage the queue of work requests that come through via email and self- service portal tickets.
- Pursue improved processes for the IT team to better support the group.
- Provide input into the group IT strategy and ensure it meets the clinical and business needs.
- Identify and advise all areas of risk in both clinical information systems and processes and develop practices to mitigate those risks.
- Ownership and management of incidents and requests through to resolution.
- Work to resolve incidents and problems as and when they arise.
- Escalate to the most appropriate person where incidents cannot be resolved over the phone or by remote access.
- Ensure that clinical and operational aspects of IT are delivered to the business with the aim of ensuring full operational functionality is always maintained.
- Ensure stable and reliable IT systems are provided to the group.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors, management and other employees within the network.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Knowledge and experience of IT service desk practices, PC build, installation and support
- 2+ years’ experience with setup, configuration, troubleshooting of desktop/notebook hardware and software.
- Windows desktops and laptops, as well as iOS devices, in a networked environment.
- Microsoft Office Suite, O365 & SharePoint
- Experience supporting & SharePoint via the phone.
- Some knowledge of TCP/IP networking, and related network services (i.e. DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc) as well as WiFi devices.
- High level of experience in Active Directory administration, Exchange Administration and basic PowerShell commands
- Familiarity with CMS software such as SCSM, Cherwell, Heat, Service-Now etc.
- Experience working within the ITIL v3+ framework
- Experience supporting clinical/medical software will be highly regarded.
- Citrix, VMware and basic server exposure.
- ITILv4 Foundation, MCP or equivalent certificates in Windows Active Directory administration and desktop deployment is highly desirable
- A tertiary degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Business, or another related discipline will be highly regarded
How to apply
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.