|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Our NSW Government client are currently seeking an Office 365 Solution Architect / Technical Lead for a fantastic opportunity in Parramatta.
- Attractive daily rate
- Urgent requirement
- Parramatta location - close to public transport
- Initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension
- Clusterwide opportunity
- Lead a cross-functional team that analyses, designs, and implements Office 365 architecture in order to meet solution needs
- Analyses new and existing architectures, researches solutions, specifies long term direction, and ensures engineering platforms meet reliability expectations to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Designs overall system and solution architecture, system integration, and implementation strategy to deliver an integrated solution which meets customer needs.
- Communicates the system integration vision and strategy during meetings and presentations to appropriate parties. Ensures that the technical aspects of the implementation are accepted by the stakeholders.
- Generates conceptual, logical, and physical architectures, system documents, testing analyses, test plans, and risk assessments to ensure sound architecture to meet client needs.
- Leads major proposal efforts and creates strategies to win business in new markets or current accounts.
- Serves as a technical expert for clients in system architectures to eliminate gaps and inconsistencies in the initial and new system architectures. Ensures the technical component of the solution aligns with the client's business goals and current/potential standards.
- Identifies existing and potential issues and design matters in overall system and solution architecture; implements solutions to ensure that best practices and processes are followed and enhanced.
- Researches technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards.
To be successful, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Extensive experience implementing Office 365 end to end as a Solution Architect (At least 2 end to end Office 365 implementations).
- Strong technical knowledge of Office 365
- Novell Groupwise administration/migration experience would be highly desirable
- Strong skills in technical architecture, project management and organisational change
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you have the above experiences and would like further information on this role, please send an updated resume to Gemma at firstname.lastname@example.org