|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
This leading business has continued to grow from strength to strength. With a number of recent global successes the need for an experienced Project Manager who has strong PMO, Governance and experience building capability and communication is required to work in the Transformation team. In this role you will play a pivotal part working closely with internal stakeholders, this role will create project plans and will lead teams across Australia drawn from technical, clinical and management disciplines.
Essential Skills / Background
- Working closely with the Transformation/Integration team to plan, design and continuously refine the overall approach to project management at through the establishment of the Project Support Centre.
- Expand the education of and adoption of PSC processes, measures and approach across all GC countries.
- Be the driver of activity and action by leveraging key resources, teams and information to generate momentum and excitement
- Working with the organisation, including practice staff, understand their project needs, and implement the agreed solutions around project and program management issues
- Work closely with the leadership team to ensure effective stakeholder (clinical and non-clinical) engagement and communication including a focus on building commitment and readiness for change
- Demonstrate the benefits of the PSC through use of its processes, measures and approach on your on projects – predominately new sites
- Manage project execution through: risk / issue management, project monitoring, tracking and reporting, cross workstream dependency management, procurement, quality assurance, change management, and communication management
- Be responsible for managing project budgets, monitoring expenditure, and for tracking benefit realisation. Ensuring delivery of agreed work on-time and within budget
- Maintain and provide suggested improvements for Project Management applications including Smartsheet
- Produces reports, as appropriate for project governance, including making recommendations for changes to the program
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in management of multiple integrated projects, with a proven history of reaching completion & achieving outcomes
- Experience implementing a PMO
- Extensive working knowledge of program/project management methodologies and tools and their pragmatic application
- Ability to apply analytical skill and conceptual thinking to operations and system planning across a range of project and program technologies.
- A high degree of initiative and a flexible approach – comfortable with competing demands, ambiguity and changing priorities
- Experience in managing change and working collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure a project’s success – including a proven ability to bring teams and individuals along for the journey
- An understanding of the healthcare environment and relevant processes and systems is preferred
- Ability to undertake some travel interstate and internationally
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.